Serfas TCPG Bicycle Floor Pump has it all: 160 PSI capabilities, oversized gauge and simple valve. Serfas has produced an amazing bicycle pump that has made pumping bike tires so easy you can’t imagine how you lived without it. The seal is easily achieved with any of the valves. Easy, fast, smooth and great with the Presta and standard valves…it works perfect on them.
Serfas TCPG Bicycle Floor Pump is light weight, strong, and pumps fast… around 5 PSI per injection. For the price Serfas TCPG Bicycle floor pump would be tough to beat. The air gauge is readable while you’re pumping, there’s a red button that you can put at the desired PSI and that makes it much easier to know when you’ve hit 110.
• Simple valve pump head – fits both Presta and Schrader valves
• All metal barrel and nylon base
• 160 PSI capacity
• Equipped with ball and accessory attachments
• The base actually does a great job of keeping the pump solidly upright
• The gauge is easy to read, and actually is accurate
• The coupling easily fits Presta and/or Shrader valves- no fumbling, no connect, disconnect to get a good fit
• The construction is solid
• It pumps! It really pushes some good, forceful air.
With a lifetime warranty, Serfas TCPG bike pump will be the last pump you ever buy.
Here is a short review of the Serfas TCPG Pump. Enjoy!